Niagara Elementary Instrumental Music
1. A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 is included in all options. All installment payment cheques must be included with the NEIM registration form. Service charge: $25.00 for any returned cheque.
2. When registering 3 or more from one family, contact the NEIM office for an alternative payment option.
3. A letter of acceptance will be sent to student's home school for distribution during the second week of September. The school's Instrumental Music schedule can also be found on our website: www.neimusic.com at that time.
4. Instruments are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Returning students are guaranteed instruction on their instrument of experience.
5. Students who begin in-school classes using a DSBN instrument but then purchase their own instrument will be refunded $75.00, provided the NEIM office is informed in writing and the DSBN instrument is returned no later than October 30th.
6. Withdrawals: Refund requests must be made in writing by parent /guardian to NEIM and sent either by post or email. Withdrawal notifications received by October 17th, will receive a full refund, less the $25.00 non-refundable deposit. Withdrawal requests between October 17th and December 1st, will receive one half of the total fee less the $25.00 non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be granted for requests received after December 1st. All DSBN instruments and books must be returned to the student's in-school instructor before any refunds are processed.
7. Refunds will be reimbursed approximately four (4) weeks after receipt of written withdrawal notification.
8. Full refunds will be given to those students not accepted into the NEIM program.